Can’t get the schoolwork done because the little ones need your attention?
In this toolkit checklist you will discover:
- how to think outside of the box as you plan for a more successful day.
- how to make toddlers feel like a part of your homeschool.
- how to schedule your day to suit your family needs
- and how to keep toddlers busy while you work with the older children!
You will also receive
- Our favorite read aloud book list
- Ideas to create your toddler basket
- and a printable independent school checklist for your older children.
Get your copy today!
Need help to homeschool with toddlers?
Get my five tools to homeschooling with toddlers checklist
and bring more sanity to your day!